Art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003
According to the italian law concerning data security (196/2003) and to ist subsequent amendments, Effepierre SPA commits to process the customer’s personal data according to the principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of privacy and the rights of the client. Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003, we inform the customer that:
1. Purposes of collection: the data collected and stored in relation to the compilation of this form will be used to respond to requests.
2. The data will be processed using paper or digital instruments, in compliance with the minimum measures laid down in Annex B to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
3. The provision of data is mandatory for some fields (indicated by an asterisk) and optional for others. The failure to provide certain data implies the failure to perform the requested service.
4. The data may be disclosed to other third parties such as employees, business partners or other parties for the purposes indicated.
5. The data controller is: Effepierre SPA – Via V. Veneto, 33-22100 Fino Mornasco (CO) – P.I. IT0887200155
6. The data processor is Ferrario Corrado
7. When the data controller or processor, the customer can ask to assert his rights under art. 7 of Legislative Decree. N. 196/2003.